Prodigal Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prodigal Sun

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage Application *REJECTED*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigtasty

Mage Application *REJECTED* Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application *REJECTED*   Mage Application *REJECTED* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2007, 20:50

Real life info
Name: Alex
Internet Connection: Not sure really, quite good Razz
How are you as person: Well im quite friendly, always willing to learn and just looking to have a good time

Game Info
Char name: Bigtasty
Char level: 70
Char Race and Class: Draniei (cant spell) mage
Char Professions and levels (goes for sec professions as well): Tailoring 355, skinning something low, first aid 375
Armory Link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Bigtasty
WoW history and Experience: Done Aq 20, onyxia, mc, zg, and first boss of bwl, done a bit of kara with heretic
Char role in raids: Waterboy, baker, dispell, burn the living hell out of stuff, you know
What can you offer Alpha: Im always willing to learn and hope to be part of your future sucess
What do you expect from Alpha: I expect this to be a friendly guild which also makes quite good progress
Are you willing to respec for guild: Sure if needed
Are you willing to wipe over and over for guild progress: Ofc, doesnt cost me much to repair and im quite a patient player
Karazhan Attunement: Done
Other Info: In the guild i know octavius and vara, probably some more, im in heretic for ages but its not been the same since alot of big members left and i think its time to move on
Back to top Go down
Firestorm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application *REJECTED*   Mage Application *REJECTED* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2007, 21:01

welcome we will look over app and get back asp
Back to top Go down
Octavius

PostSubject: Tasty :D gief me my tasty ^^   Mage Application *REJECTED* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02 2007, 13:24

I love the guy, hes great.
Back to top Go down
Wandaa
Wandaa

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application *REJECTED*   Mage Application *REJECTED* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02 2007, 14:59

Good luck with your app!

Mage Application *REJECTED* 551837hKogh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application *REJECTED*   Mage Application *REJECTED* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage Application *REJECTED*
Page 1 of 1