Prodigal Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prodigal Sun

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue application (sukeyasa) *ACCEPTED*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukeyasa

Rogue application (sukeyasa) *ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: Rogue application (sukeyasa) *ACCEPTED*   Rogue application (sukeyasa) *ACCEPTED* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03 2007, 15:49

Real life info
Name: Darren
Internet Connection: 8meg adsl
How are you as person: Relaxed and (I hope) amusing

Hello peeps :-)

Char name: Sukeyasa
Char level: 70
Char Race and Class: Night-elf (combat daggers)
Char Professions and levels (goes for sec professions as well): maxed LW/Sk 375 cook, 375 FA, 300 fishing
Armory Link:
WoW history and Experience: Joined 5 months ago - prev exp on asherons call 1 and 2
Char role in raids: backstabbing ass-kicker? full interupt? you choose :-)
What can you offer Alpha: Mature and sensible gaming
What do you expect from Alpha: a friendly atmosphere and focused raiding
Are you willing to respec for guild: Yes
Are you willing to wipe over and over for guild progress:no pain, no gain!
Karazhan Attunement:attuned, have cleared up to aran several times, no further
Other Info: Ex corithians and heretic, so I current members Vlorion, Xedd, Octavius and Vara ofc.

In Rl I works a job with a variable shift pattern - earlies lates and nights. However, I know my shifts 1 year in advance, so can say when I will be available for raiding. Thank you for you consideratipn :-)
Back to top Go down
Valorion

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (sukeyasa) *ACCEPTED*   Rogue application (sukeyasa) *ACCEPTED* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03 2007, 15:52

YES YES! SUKE IS A GREAT ROGUE, LET HIM IN! Smile...........GL WITH YOUR APP SUKE
Back to top Go down
Sukeyasa

PostSubject: armoury link   Rogue application (sukeyasa) *ACCEPTED* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03 2007, 16:06

hxxp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Sukeyasa is the armoury link, didn't post in the initial application for some reason
Back to top Go down
sub
sub

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (sukeyasa) *ACCEPTED*   Rogue application (sukeyasa) *ACCEPTED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04 2007, 03:10

No need for me to post anything in this space really but just to second that SUK is an excellent rogue player and a very relaxed person to venture with.

Know her char since DM and i had the pleasure and privilege to be in many many quests and instances with. ALL in ALL just superb should sum it up.

Welcome to trial should be no problem for you to pass it since hard work is your middle name. pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (sukeyasa) *ACCEPTED*   Rogue application (sukeyasa) *ACCEPTED* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue application (sukeyasa) *ACCEPTED*
Page 1 of 1