Prodigal Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prodigal Sun

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

priest app *ACCEPTED*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
foxxxy

priest app *ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: priest app *ACCEPTED*   priest app *ACCEPTED* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2007, 00:04

Real life info
Name:laura
Internet Connection:5mbt
How are you as person: i am a very easy going but yet bubbly person who likes to make people smile Smile

Game Info
Char name:foxxy
Char level:61
Char Race and Class:draenei priest
Char Professions and levels (goes for sec professions as well):tailoring 342 and enchanting 320
Armory Link:n/a at the moment
WoW history and Experience:played various characters on boyfriends account and then bought my own and have healed in karazhan compenantly as main healer for the raid Smile
Char role in raids:main healer in karazhan and also healed in raids/instances so versatile to each situation
What can you offer Alpha:a friendly positive attitude who wishes to progress fully and to the best of my abitity and am always willing to help anyone who is in need.
What do you expect from Alpha:friendly positive attitudes to all members and to progress / raid as much as possible and a fun time whilst doing this
Are you willing to respec for guild:of course
Are you willing to wipe over and over for guild progress:of course everyone will learn from there mistakes to become the best
Karazhan Attunement:not done at the moment but plan to be level 70 by the end of the week and wil get attuned as soon as i can Smile)
Other Info:
Back to top Go down
nen

priest app *ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: Re: priest app *ACCEPTED*   priest app *ACCEPTED* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2007, 00:22

*waves* hello 2 fellow priest, good luck with your app :cheers:
Back to top Go down

priest app *ACCEPTED*
Page 1 of 1