Prodigal Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prodigal Sun

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sweet hunter applying *ACCEPTED*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fr34k4z0

sweet hunter applying *ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: sweet hunter applying *ACCEPTED*   sweet hunter applying *ACCEPTED* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2007, 23:28

Real life info
Name: Frederik Jensen
Age: 18, but will gain 1 year soon xD. nah i will be 19 at the 13th of november.

Internet Connection: atm its 3 m/bit, but in next week i get 10 m/bit

How are you as person: This one is a bit harder xD,. hmm im a good person, i have a sence of humor, and like to get ppl happy. dont like ppl talking about drugs and such dtupid things all the time,. hmm what can i say , im i allround good guy. but sometimes i can be a bit mad if things doesnt go after my head, but arent we all like that xD. some jsut show it more than others Very Happy

Game Info
Char name: Freakazoid
Char level: 70
Char Race and Class: Draenei Hunter
Char Professions and levels (goes for sec professions as well): Mining 375, Goblin Eng 360. and coocking fishing firstaid lvl 1 xD, but i will raise first aid assap.
Armory Link:
as u can see ive got 3 green items, i will try get rid of them soon.!
WoW history and Experience:got a big history xD. But ye dunno what to write here, other than im a good learner xD. just reply and tell me what u want to know. if its instance ive not been in any 10 or 25 man on tbc.
Char role in raids: ? sorry dont know thi either, i might be the role u guys want xD Embarassed
What can you offer Alpha: i can offer u a hearty hello, and ofc some good humor and seriousity, and what ever is needed, im nearly almost willing to help guildies. as i except that if i help they might wanna help me when i need ( if i need ) i might do xD. Im the man.
What do you expect from Alpha: About the same that i wrote in "what can you offer alpha:"
Are you willing to respec for guild: Yeh ofc, why not, always fun to try something new.
Are you willing to wipe over and over for guild progress: Ye wipe = Experience / learning of ur failure. wich will make u know what u do wrong xD.
Karazhan Attunement: Hmm still need to talk to medivh, ive tried 4 times, 2 times the guys leaved when we were trying and 2 times they kept leaving when we where at summoning stone. several of hours wasted there. but will try again asap.
Other Info:

Hmm im a sweet guy, and just bear over with me and tell me to quit if im a bit annoying or talking to much xD.
And ive been to several of guilds. but none of them said me anything, some of them arent helping and others arent chatting and such it goes on xD.
Back to top Go down
Fr34k4z0

PostSubject: missing   sweet hunter applying *ACCEPTED* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2007, 23:30

My char.
Back to top Go down
sub
sub

PostSubject: Re: sweet hunter applying *ACCEPTED*   sweet hunter applying *ACCEPTED* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2007, 19:03

nice to see u applied for ALPHA Freakazoid....wish u GL with your application...maybe you can have some more cool runs with other ppl from guild as well... i certainly had a good one with u last time..
Back to top Go down
Fr34k4z0

PostSubject: Re: sweet hunter applying *ACCEPTED*   sweet hunter applying *ACCEPTED* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2007, 22:22

Thx mate, i can only say the same. ye isnt it nice hehe.
Ye hope so ( that i can have some cool runs with other alpha members).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sweet hunter applying *ACCEPTED*   sweet hunter applying *ACCEPTED* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sweet hunter applying *ACCEPTED*
Page 1 of 1